The Best Korean Face Mask For A Glass-Like Finish
This mask is a great alternative to a traditional Korean face mask. The honey acts as an antibacterial, which helps to cleanse and clear the skin of bacteria and environmental toxins. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory that can help reduce redness, and the whole milk adds protein to help nourish the skin.
This is the next best thing to a true Korean skincare routine. It’s so easy to make, it’s non-toxic, and it works!
Ingredients – Makes 1 mask
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon full-fat whole milk*
*You can use other milks, but the full-fat whole milk will provide protein that helps nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl that you don’t mind getting stained from the turmeric powder.
- Apply a thin layer to the face, avoiding the eyes, and set a timer for 10-15 minutes. The turmeric may leave a tint if left on too long.
- Rinse away with warm water and a cloth you don’t mind getting stained from the turmeric. Enjoy your gorgeous, glowing skin!