Would you prefer watching or reading this episode? If so, click here for the ‘Benefits of Lavender’ video and transcript.
There are so many benefits of lavender! It’s frustrating to me that this herb gets shrugged off as a scent in cleaning supplies or only used as an essential oil. The reality is, the whole plant makes powerful medicine and delicious treats. In this episode I’m sharing many lavender benefits plus showing you how easy it is to make lavender honey.
Dipping your toe into the world of lavenders will show you how complex this common herb can be… The best way to get to know lavender is to enjoy it often.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode
- [00:38] Introduction to lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- [02:30] Lavender relieves stress, lifts moods, & promotes sleep
- [05:30] Lavender heals wounds and helps to fight infections
- [06:14] Lavender decreases pain
- [06:56] Lavender promotes healthy digestion
- [07:19] How to identify, grow, and harvest lavender
- [08:58] Special considerations for lavender
- [09:29]Some ways to work with lavender
- [10:33]How to make lavender honey
- [12:19] Lavender Fun Fact
Download Your Recipe Card
Connect with Us
Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients Into Foods and Remedies That Heal
Are Your Ready for More Herbal Inspiration?
The best way to get started is by joining my herbal community and weekly newsletter where I share my best herbal tips and insights.
When you join you’ll also get access to The Herbal Jumpstart Course which helps you figure out the best herbs for you.
Sign up below!